Sunday, November 20, 2011

Love

Love, fill my heart and my soul with acceptance of myself and of others, acceptance of each
 moment i encounter and acceptance of each persons journey. Love, resonate within and show  
me how to accept the darkness and the light within myself and within others. Love, teach me
 how to continually grow and give me strength in overcoming challenges. Love, allow for me 
to accept the perfection and imperfection within myself and within others. Love, please heal 
my wounds and the wounds of others, the wounds of the past and the wound of the
 present. Love, help me to forgive my self and forgive others for causing these wounds.
 Love, allow for me to accept the present moment with graciousness and gratitude for the
 lessons you bring , the way you show me beauty and the way you fulfill my soul.

Thank you Love.

Kym Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment